Running + Yoga + Academia + Outfits + Food + Travel + W(h)ine
Yay for Wordless Wednesday! Love the picture---you look so happy :) And I liked Lisbon a lot.
Oh my goodness, is that really you??This is a fantastic picture. The colors are amazing. And naturally, you're traveling in strappy heeled sandals. :)
@Elena, that whole summer was so much fun! I was constantly laughing. My only real responsibility was to learn Spanish.@Suzanne, it is really me! It was 5 years ago, and I was tanner and thinner with longer hair. :)
embrace that picture baby as it's a gem...love it;-)
I love this picture:)
Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.
Yay for Wordless Wednesday! Love the picture---you look so happy :) And I liked Lisbon a lot.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, is that really you??
ReplyDeleteThis is a fantastic picture. The colors are amazing. And naturally, you're traveling in strappy heeled sandals. :)
@Elena, that whole summer was so much fun! I was constantly laughing. My only real responsibility was to learn Spanish.
ReplyDelete@Suzanne, it is really me! It was 5 years ago, and I was tanner and thinner with longer hair. :)
embrace that picture baby as it's a gem...love it;-)
ReplyDeleteI love this picture:)
ReplyDelete