Wednesday: 4 mile run - negative splits
Core work: 30 lunges, 100 crunches, 20 pushups
5 mile bike commute
Thursday: off - I had planned to run with a friend, but the weather wasn't good for it, so I switched my rest day and ran on Friday.
Friday: 3 mile treadmill run - incline
Saturday: off - I had a late night and too much wine the night before, so I moved my long run to Sunday. I do wish I'd done some yoga, though.
Sunday: 12 mile long run - I forgot my Garmin so I don't know how my splits worked out.
Monday: 2.5 mile casual run with my friend S.
15 min yoga
5 mile bike commute
Tuesday: off - I had to be on campus at 7:30 am and was there for almost 12 hours, so....
This week wasn't as good with cross training as I would have liked. I got a couple of bike commutes in, but I found myself slacking off with the core work and the yoga.
How was your workout week?
I keep thinking that I need to do yoga again, but then I don't do it. :-(
ReplyDeleteMy workout week is going okay. I'm chasing 100 miles by feet (walk + run) and I'm on track!
I think it's great that you do yoga, period, so in my book you're ahead of the game!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have been working so hard! Good job on the 12 mile run! You are kicking butt on all of the cross training too....I have been a slacker:( I have to make time for the cross training, I just wish that I had more.
ReplyDeleteHappy Wednesday!
Traveling this past weekend has put a kink in my training plans. I've done two yoga classes in the last two weeks, which is really sad, as I was so good about going 3x a week for a month and was feeling AWESOME. I know I'll get back on track and these things happen, but it's still frustrating.
ReplyDeleteYou do a lot of cross training, I think. I'm happy if I get one day a week of non-running exercise.
ReplyDeleteWe have our upcoming half-marathons the same wkend!
Yea, I need more cross training. But I am going to yoga class tonight! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteWell, today was supposed to mark the beginning of working out after I'm done teaching at 8pm, and here it is, 8:30pm, and I'm on the couch in my bathrobe, reading blogs. So that's kind of how my workout week has been going. If not for that run on Monday, I'd be sitting at zero workouts for the week!
ReplyDelete