I'll write up a full race report when I get back home tomorrow, but for now I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed the Rock 'n' Roll San Antonio Half Marathon!
Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.
Awesome! Glad it was a good experience for you.
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congratulations, look forward to reading the report. Cheers!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to the race report! Glad you had fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat! Glad you enjoyed it rather than having the pressure of the full. Looking forward to the report!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the run. Have a good trip home!
ReplyDeleteI am looking forward to hearing all about it! San Antonio is one that I would love to do:)
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I hope you had a good trip :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Way to go - can't wait to read the race recap!!
ReplyDeleteBeyond any doubt blog with usable informations.
ReplyDelete