Another week of the HBBC challenge is down. As you can see, I'm still struggling with 7 servings of fruits and vegetables, but I'm getting there. I didn't run as much I would have liked this past week. Final exams always disrupt my routine. However, I still earned 22 points. I also did two of my runs outside in some legit winter weather. Sunday was a short two mile slog through snow to test out my Yak Trax and Friday was a two mile lung burner in 1F with my friend Suzie. The good news is that my newly-purchased Brooks jacket layered over a long sleeve tech t-shirt kept the upper half of my body comfortable. The bad news is that my face nearly froze off and I need to invest in some better running gloves. The terrible news is that my Garmin never worked on my run yesterday. I have used it on fewer than 5 outings. Multiple attempts to reset it have resulted in a black line and a blank screen and then nothing at all, so I may have to send it back to amazon.
December 3: 3 points.
- I ran 2 miles.
- I walked 10 minutes.
- I did 15 minutes of yoga.
December 4: 3 points.
- I ran 2 miles.
- I walked 20 minutes.
December 5: 2 points.
- I walked 20 minutes.
- I ate 7 servings of fruits and vegetables.
December 6: 3 points.
- I lifted weights for 30 minutes.
- I did 30 minutes on the stairmaster.
December 7: 5 points.
- I walked 20 minutes.
- I ran 2.5 miles.
- I did 15 minutes of yoga.
- I ate 7 servings of fruits and vegetables.
December 8: 3 points.
- I did 30 minutes of weight lifting.
- I did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine.
December 9: 3 points.
- I ran 2 miles.
- I ate 7 servings of fruits and vegetables.
Do any of you have problems with your Garmin 405? Did simply resetting it work for you? Are there any other trouble shooting methods you can recommend?
That really stinks about your Garmin! I would DEFINITELY send it back to Amazon. Sounds like you got a big fat lemon.
ReplyDeleteAre you keeping it charged? Have you tried calling technical support? Just thoughts.
ReplyDeleteThat really sucks that you are having so much trouble with the 405. :( What a huge bummer.
ReplyDeleteI totally do not eat 7 servings of fruits and vegetables. I feel like I would need to eat non-stop, or way more than i currently do, to hit that goal. Granted, maybe if I ate more normal, well-balanced meals I would (A lot of my meals are things like a baked potato. Or a bowl of soup. #boring). I shoudl work on that in the new year.
No tips on the Garmin either since I don't have that model but if tech support can't help, I'd say see if you can get a replacement!
ReplyDeleteHey you did good! I am having a hard time getting motivated right now!
ReplyDeletePotatoes are a vegetable! So you got one! I try to eat a salad at least once a day.
ReplyDeleteWith your busy schedule and the cold, cold weather you are doing great! Sorry about your Garmin, that's really disappointing. I don't know if mercury is in retrograde or something, but I've had some issues with technology myself lately, yuck! Sounds like you should send that lemon back!
ReplyDeleteNice job this week! :) You're getting a few points in everyday; that's wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI say send back the Garmin.
Nice week! I have the 405 but haven't had any problems with it.
ReplyDeleteI have a 305, but I have heard from people with the 405 that a factory reset cures all ills. I'll admit they've talked about factory resets enough that I always plug my 305 into the computer right away to make sure I've extracted my data in case I ever need to reset. Crazy person over here.
ReplyDeleteIt is charged. Garmin support is not open on weekends according to their website, so I will call tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteI have tried both a regular reset and a factory reset multiple times and nothing happens. I'm going to call tech support tomorrow, and, if they can't do anything, it's going back. Then I'll have to decide if I want to exchange it for a different one or try a different sports watch.
ReplyDeleteGood job on the points and workouts. I agree on finals week, everything gets whacked out. I wish I could help with the 405. I have had to do a few resets my self but that was about it. Good luck with it.
ReplyDeleteI've heard the 305 and 610 are both less "buggy" than the 405, but you know how reliable rumors are.
ReplyDeleteI keep forgetting to update the HBBC spreadsheet on the appropriate day. I update it, just 3 days late. Oops. At least I'm doing it? As to the Garmin, I'm surprised by how frequently it needs to be charged. Could this be your problem? If not, I would recommend calling Garmin. Their customer support is awesome and more than likely they can help you figure this out. I love my 405! Good luck.
ReplyDelete