 |
| A Room With a View |
I'm in Chicago for my field's major conference and will be busy attending sessions and having meetings, so I'm taking a brief hiatus from blogging. I'll be back on Sunday or Monday with the recap of the last week of HBBC and Chicago highlights and to catch up on your blogs.
Enjoy your conference...hopefully you get a little fun time as well!
ReplyDeleteWOW! That is an amazing view! I love Chicago. Have a great and productive time!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! I'm going to Chicago for a conference in February and I can't wait - it's one of my favorite cities!
ReplyDeleteHave a great time in Chicago!
ReplyDeleteI hope you get to eat at some great places while in Chicago. Ps...love your red shirt with the bow.
ReplyDeleteBest city in the world! Yes! We miss you already around here, but go ahead and rock that conference--I'm sending good vibes your way.
ReplyDeleteWow! What a great photo! I've never been to Chicago, but from everything I've heard it's an exciting city to visit. Enjoy the conference.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture!
ReplyDeleteLove that city! Not sure about Jan. in said city, but love it all the same.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
ReplyDeleteOH, what a photo! Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo! I love Chicago! See you when you get back!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy! And why are conferences in the winter always in cold places? (Canada and D.C. for me)
ReplyDeletegorgeous photo!!! I love Chicago. Sending good vibes.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy the conference, and the city! There is great food to be had in that town! (I look forward to a full report after the conference...)
ReplyDeleteLOVE THAT PHOTO
ReplyDelete