Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Breaking News: I Have a New Niece

This afternoon my sister gave birth to a baby girl, Isla Rose. Mother and baby are resting well.

I will rest well tonight as I was on pins and needles all day while waiting for the news.

[Edited to remove the photo of my niblet per my sister's request.]

16 comments:

  1. What a GORGEOUS baby! How engaged! And a very beautiful name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, auntie! What a beautiful name and baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!  Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!! So happy for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you and your family!  I love the name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!  How adorable.  I love her name.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!!!  She's perfect!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's gorgeous! And what a sweet name. Congrats to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Auntie R!  What a way to start the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!  I LOVE the name!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I love the photo! Oh wait, there isn't one! Ha! Anyway, I am sure she is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the name!! Congrats to your family =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being an aunt! It's a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.