Sunday, June 13, 2010

First Weekly +/-

In the + column:

♥ Definitely the highlight of the week was running with the Dissertating Yogini on Monday.

♥ The runners and cyclists on the trail have been really friendly (with only a couple of exceptions) this week. I love it when there's a sense of community, in addition to courtesy, on the path.

♥ I met my total mileage goal for the week.

In the - column:

☂ The weather this week hasn't been conducive to the greatest runs ever. This morning it was about like running in split pea soup.

- I'm definitely a bit more bodily tired than I was last week. This is probably not from running so much as from anxiety about the defense and the double workout on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.