I am blatantly copying this idea from Emily at Sweat Once a Day. Admittedly she is a lot more hard core than I am, but maybe some day I'll be bad ass again too. The weekly run down follows.
Panera has been my saving grace with meeting this seven days, seven salads challenge that I set for myself during this week of traveling. I had a Panera salad on Thursday, Saturday, Sunday, and today. I made a salad on Friday. I had salads at other restaurants in my soon-to-be new burg on Monday and yesterday. Although my eating hasn't been perfect -- I had some candy on the road this past weekend and too much pizza last night -- it has been far healthier than it would have been otherwise. I'm going to try to get in at least one more salad before the week is over.
Thursday:
5 mile bike ride
3 mile slow run
Friday:
5 mile run
Saturday:
off - in the car
Sunday:
off - in the car
Monday:
3 miles
Tuesday:
off - doing stuff to prepare for the move all day (house hunting, lease signing, bank account opening, furniture shopping, etc). I did do a bit of gardening with my friend who was hosting me.
Wednesday:
off - I had intended to run this morning before getting back in the car to conference destination, but the forecast called for severe storms.
I'm definitely missing my yoga class and the option of hopping on my treadmill if the weather is bad or if I can't fit in a run before it gets too swelteringly hot out. Oh, well. I'll be home again soon and in the meantime I'm hoping to get in 3 miles tomorrow.
I'm also missing Bailey.
How's your week going?
Hi thanks for stopping by. Panera is quite amazing! Oh, and we are all badass in our own ways!
ReplyDeletesounds like you´ve done a lot to me!
ReplyDeletesounds like a busy week. i often eat at panera too. hope you'll be home soon to see your doggie!!
ReplyDeleteNice job with all of your workouts this week:) I tried Yoga once and I sucked at it! I was in my early twenties and just did not enjoy it. I am hoping to try it again and that I will appreciate what it will do for my body:)
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo! Tomorrow is Friday:)
Working out while traveling is a huge challenge. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAnd I would miss Bailey too. So sweet!