Monday, June 21, 2010

Interview at yes and yes

The talented and beautiful Sarah Von interviewed me over at her lovely blog about my experience of hiking ten days on the Camino de Santiago.  Just a little over three years ago, when I was living in Madrid, I stuffed to much crap into a pack and took a train from Madrid to Leon.  I checked out Leon's magnficent cathedral, had a cafe con leche, and hopped on a bus to Astorga.  The next day I started walking.  In those ten days of walking I suffered ankle pain, but I also met some incredible people and made some incredible memories.  I lost my first toe nail right after the Camino and would go on to lose some more after my first marathon.... 


Here I am patching the blister of a fellow pilgrim.

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you are a globe trotter! You have been so lucky to travel to as many different places as you have! I would love to be able to start traveling again and seeing more of our world:) Until then you must keep posting about your travels. I hope that you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.