Friday, July 9, 2010

Venice -> Sienna -> Florence -> Rome

I'm off to enjoy ten days in Italy with my husband.  We're off to the airport in a few minutes, and I'm so excited about what's on the other side.  My husband has been to Venice before, but I haven't.  It's one of the places I've always wanted to go, so I'm thrilled that I can add it to my list.  And I've heard that Sienna is a dream.  I'm also really excited about seeing Rome and Florence again!
 I plan to take lots of photos, eat lots of risotto and gelato, do lots of walking hand-in-hand with my husband, and do a little bit of running.  I'm taking a break from work and from the internets (I'm terribly addicted to them!), so I'll see you on the other side. 

6 comments:

  1. How exciting! Enjoy your haitus/honeymoon. Can't wait to read about the trip when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an absolutely wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear about it when you return!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo jealous! I hope that you have a fantastic trip and fun vacation! Take tons of pictures for us:) I love looking at your pictures! Have a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a safe and wonderful trip! Can't wait to see your pictures when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are having a great trip. Florenece, Siena and San Gimignano were favorites on our trip to Italy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.