In the - column:
- This has been another hectic week with way too much going on every single day. And it started out in an especially crappy way. Bailey had a bout of colitis, and was quite the sick pup on Monday. We had to start off the week with a bunch of extra cleaning and a trip to the vet.
- My running buddy and I have realized that our schedules are so opposite that we may only be able to train together once or twice a week during this semester. I'm totally bummed because I had come up with an elaborate plan for us to train together three or four times a week, but between scheduling, car-sharing issues, etc. it's just not going to work out.
- My mom had a CT scan and myelogram on Tuesday, but the earliest she can see a specialist for a follow up appointment is early March.
In the + column:
+ M. is teaching a couple of courses at the university I am currently at this semester. He got his first paycheck this week, so I'm no longer the sole earner in this household. Huzzah!
+ I booked my tickets for my trip to Ohio to run the Earth Day Half Marathon in Gambier. I still haven't picked out a half-marathon training plan per se, but I'm trying to do at least one tempo run, one fartlek run, and one longer easy run each week for the time being. A couple of friends of mine will also be running the half, and I'm really looking forward to seeing them, as well!
+ I got a bang trim, and my hair is now longer in my eyes. Some weeks it's the small things that keep you going....
I hope you've had a good week! Are you officially training for any spring races yet? I'll be traveling part of this upcoming week, so forgive me if I'm behind on reading and commenting on everyone's blogs.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.