Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Workout Wednesday 1/26

Wednesday: off - I fully intended to run, but I spent that hour being locked out of my house instead.

Thursday: 45 minutes Vinyasa Yoga

Friday: 3.5 mile easy run
10 minutes Pranayama

Saturday: 3 mile tempo run
15 minutes mini-Vinyasa

Sunday: 5 mile easy run

Monday: off - again, I didn't intend to take this day off, but Bailey got sick overnight and much clean up and a vet visit took up a good portion of the day.

Tuesday: off

So this wasn't my best work out week.  Things are pretty hectic around these parts for the next week or so.  I'm just going to try to keep running and doing some yoga.  How's your week been work out wise?  Is anyone else stalking registration for Chicago?

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh you were locked out of the house? how frustrating! I'm sorry!! Great job rest of the week, even if it wasn't as much as you wanted to do!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.