Running + Yoga + Academia + Outfits + Food + Travel + W(h)ine
Happy Birthday to your man, my sympathies on the grading and hope you both have a great day!
Handsome guy! Nice 6.5 mile run too and a good looking pace! Cheers!
Happy Birthday to your husband! That is a great picture, by the way. Your husband is very handsome!!
Hope he has a great birthday!! :0)
Your hubby is adorable! Happy birthday to him. Please keep Mrs Historiadora happy always :P
Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.
Happy Birthday to your man, my sympathies on the grading and hope you both have a great day!
ReplyDeleteHandsome guy! Nice 6.5 mile run too and a good looking pace! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your husband! That is a great picture, by the way. Your husband is very handsome!!
ReplyDeleteHope he has a great birthday!! :0)
ReplyDeleteYour hubby is adorable! Happy birthday to him. Please keep Mrs Historiadora happy always :P
ReplyDelete