Fitness/Health Goals:
- Be more consistent with journaling all of my food intake. Most weeks I've been good at the beginning of the week about doing this, but I tend to slack off around Thursday evening. I'm going to share my journal with a friend the next couple of weeks so I have a reason to be more consistent.
- Run 70+ miles in March. I have my first race of the year coming up in April, so the miles need to be logged.
- Drink more water during the day. I've gotten into a bad habit of not drinking much water during the day and ending up feeling dehydrated each evening. I'm going to try to make sure I drink a glass before every meal and one during every meal in March.
- Focus on one yoga pose in particular each week in March. First up: Vriksasana
Writing Goals:
-Get the transcript of the project I'm co-editing off my desk by March 15.
-Translate 15 pages of the transcript into English by the end of the month.
-Organize my campus office and clean my writing desk at home so that when I have time to work on other projects I don't have to spend time digging for files.
-Acquire everything I need to revise and resubmit an article.
Do you have any goals for March? What are your tips for organizing your work space and keeping it organized?
Hi there! Ya had me at...'March goals'...
ReplyDeletefor me, my work space is a bit of a mess, but I use my organizer religiously for everthing. I heart it.
and March for me. It's a growing month for sure in many areas of my life. will wrap my head around it in a few days...i think;-)
Cheers!
Those are some great goals! I'm also trying to drink more water - but when I do it becomes a bit of a nuisance...it's not always convenient to be running to the bathroom all day!
ReplyDeleteMarch goals for me: continue going to the gym. I've been consistently going about twice a week. I'm sort of pissed at myself for caving into the pressure from the gym and signing up for personal training - I didn't want to nor did I feel in the financial position to do so. But I got guilted into it and couldn't say no. So now I just have to make the best of it and redo my monthly $ budget. Overall it should be a positive effect on my exercising/health.
Other than that, just keep job hunting and getting stuff done at the lab.
You have lots of good goals lined up! I hope you meet them all. I like the idea of finding one pose and focusing on it.
ReplyDeleteMy goal--find an end to my injury. This must stop!