Monday, February 14, 2011

Ten Things I Love

1. My spouse

2. Good friends
3. Pink Boots

4. Running - even when it's hard

5. Downward facing dog

6. Gingersnaps

7. A good cup of coffee

8. My silly dog
9. Opportunities - even if they make things hectic

10. My treadmill - I never thought I'd say it, but I might have run 5 miles since mid-November without my mill - it keeps my heart pumping.

What are you loving on this Valentine's Day?

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the pink boots! That's just awesome. Downward dog too--what a great pose for whatever ails you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Happy V-Day to you, the spouse, and the doggy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm eating Ginersnaps right now. Love coffee. Peace and quiet after the kids are sleeping. wine. new blogs to read. Thanks for your kind comment on my running journal post. I hope to be a professor of Education one of these days after raising these kiddos. Love teaching. Especially love the college level and teaching adults about something I'm passionate about. Hope to read more of your blog! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.