Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Workout Wednesday 2/9

Wednesday: off - traveling all day

Thursday: 20 minute Vinyasa

Friday: off

Saturday: off - traveling all day

Sunday: 6.5 mile run

Monday: 3 mile tempo run
15 minute Vinyasa practice

Tuesday: off

So this past week was challenging due to travels and delays and so forth.  I am looking foward to being able to get in a few more runs and yoga sessions this next week.  What was your best workout of the week?

1 comment:

  1. My best workout of the week was today, because I actually worked out. :) I didn't have travel to contend with, just a busy schedule and a lack of motivation. Oh, and a wallet that was hiding from me one morning, and had I realized it was trying to lure me to the gym by hiding in my gym bag, I suppose that maybe would have been my best workout of the week. I'm so impressed by your ability to juggle running, yoga, travel, work, home--and still look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.