I've never done one of these, but my schedule is all wonky this week so I thought: why not?
1. It is very tempting to just spend all day reading things on my new Kindle, but goals aren't going to accomplish themselves. I'm limiting my Kindling to the evenings and trying to spend most of the day in productivity - working on a publication project or grading papers.
2. I'm loving running outside again this week. My average pace on my runs is a bit faster than it was in the autumn - although it's not as fast as I'd like it to be. After months on the treadmill, I'm finding it hard to regulate my pace and keep it steady. I'm going to try to hold it steadier on my 8 mile long(ish) run tomorrow.
3. I tried Cara Cara navel oranges for the first time this week, and they are so delicious! My mom and I went through an entire bag in four days. We went back to the grocery in search of more, but sadly they were out. I will be on the lookout for them in the future.
How's your Thursday looking?
My Thursday is looking good. I had a nice workout this morning at the gym and now I have a ton of class work to catch up on.
ReplyDeleteSo funny about your kindle--they are the best though! Haven't tried those oranges--will have to look for them.
ReplyDeleteMy Thursday has been marred by a cold or maybe allergies but then that turns into an excellent opportunity to read all day... now if I only had a Kindle...
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry to hear about the cold! Hopefully, you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your class work!
ReplyDeleteI am totally hooked on my Kindle!
ReplyDeleteMy Thursday is pretty blah. It's cold, i's wet... I'm just ready for some sunshine.
ReplyDelete~ I really really want a Kindle! I wish they shipped to Bangladesh! I can see how it would stop you from accomplishing actual work, though, hehe.
ReplyDelete~ I stopped running this week because my knees were giving me trouble, but I am SO bad at outdoor running... it's so much harder than the treadmill! It's much more fun though. I hope you enjoy it!
~ Those oranges sound yummy!