Sunday, June 5, 2011

Minneapolis Marathon: Done!

I'll write a full recap and report in the next day or two, but for now I just wanted to say that I finished the Minneapolis Marathon.  My time wasn't want I had originally hoped for, but I am still so grateful for this race.  I feel lucky and blessed to have arrived at the starting line of my second marathon and to have crossed the finish.

12 comments:

  1. Michelle McCaskeyJune 5, 2011 at 5:59 PM

    Congrats on finishing the marathon!  

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooooHooooo!!  Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!  I thought of you this am!!  I hope the weather wasn't too hot for you!!  Looking forward to the race recap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are fantastic! Can't wait to hear more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! How fabulous! Can't wait to here the full report. No rest up, you totally deserve it. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I can't wait to read the full recap! I hope you are basking in your glory until then. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!  I can't wait to hear your thoughts about this race!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS! I'm so in awe of people who do this...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on finishing the marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!  What an accomplishment.  I hear THIS mary is sooooo beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome-sauce! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.