Friday, October 14, 2011

Foto Friday: Fall Faves

 1. Foliage 

 2. Boots and Sweaters

 3. Hiking

4. Pumpkin anything

 5. M. - a perennial favorite

What are some of your fall favorites? 

23 comments:

  1. great photos of your favs :-)

    Comfortable running, fun hats, hot tubbing (we don't use ours during summer, but it is glorious during autumn), outside fires in the fire pit, foliage, and scarves.  Those are some of my fall favs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love fall foliage as well...an soup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for sweaters! My arms are like, "Hey what's going on here?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the foliage of fall. The leaves are just starting to really change up here and I was admiring them when walking the dog last night. Such a beautiful, crisp time of year. I'm not looking forward to the snow that's coming, though! 

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain
    First fire in the Fireplace
    Flannel sheets
    Crock pot meals
    Thanksgiving holiday

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all good things, but I'll add fall desserts to my own list. Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how I miss a true fall.  Houston just doesn't have one.  Your pics are awesome!  I also love apple orchards - everything about them - the look, the feel, the smell - ahhhhhh!  Oh and soup - saw Abbi mention that below.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all about Halloween!!!!

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, yes, yes to everything on your list!  Including guys named M--they go well with all seasons.  (Actually, mine doesn't really do winter, but he kept visiting me during snowstorms.  Snow is romantic, right?  Sometimes?  At least when you're warm and cozy inside while the snow falls outside?)

    A short fall list: mulled apple cider, fall baking, butternut squash in lots of forms, fall farmers' markets...what a great season fall is :-) 

    ReplyDelete
  10. PS  I love how you color-coordinated with your pumpkin--adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for foliage and pumpkin everything! I haven't yet cracked out my sweaters or boots. What am I waiting for?? I also love all things apple!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that sweater you have on in the pumpkin shot! Isn't Fall wonderful!? I love warm drinks on a (not too) cool night! And colors, naturally! They have more yellows than oranges here though... but it's still nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. GORGEOUS photos! Where is that hiking trail? I feel the need to add it to my life list!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The beautiful leaves... Pumpkin spice lattes....  My nephews excitement for halloween costumes....  Cool crisp temps and the clothes associated with those temps....  Fabulous running weather!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's Hocking Hills State Park in central Ohio.  It's a really beautiful place.  

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh!  Apple cider! I like the way you think!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soup and chili!  Such good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love pumpkin and boots and sweaters!  Also, the air outside just smells really good during fall.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love pumpkin anything also!  The cooler weather, the way the air smells, bringing out the clothes I haven't seen since April.  FUN

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have so many Fall Favs.  Football, running outside, pumpkin EVERYTHING, hot cider, boots.....I could go on!  Glad you are enjoying Fall too!

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.