For the final week of HBBC I did alright. I was traveling and my work out schedule was disrupted by conferencing as well, but I did manage to get in lots of veggies several days and took a couple of long walks in Chicago. I earned 27 points.
December 31: 8 points.
- I ran 6 miles.
- I did 25 minutes of walking.
- I ate 7 servings of fruits and vegetables.
January 1: 3 points.
- I ran 3 miles.
January 2: 1 point.
- I ate 7 servings of fruits and vegetables.
January 3: 6 points.
- I ran 4 miles.
- I walked for 20 minutes.
- I ate 7 servings of fruits and vegetables.
January 4: 3 points.
- I walked for 60 minutes.
January 5: 3 points.
- I walked for 60 minutes.
January 6: 3 points.
- I walked for 40 minutes.
- I had 7 servings of fruits and vegetables.
I'm back after a day on the road and have to teach my first class of the spring semester at 8am tomorrow, so I'll wait until tomorrow to recap my Chicago adventures. If you did the HBBC challenge, did you find that you were pretty consistent with the number of points you earned each week?
That's still really good! I think most of my weeks were about 30ish.
ReplyDeleteYou know, I didn't track many of my 30-45 minute dog walks. Oh well, next year!
ReplyDeleteHave fun on your first day!
ReplyDeleteNice work! It's so hard to eat healthy and stay active when traveling for work. I struggled with that last week. I planned my 2 days in Charlotte as my rest days, so I didn't work out, and I did so so on the healthy eating... Err, actually not really all that great at all. My lunches were healthy, my dinners? Meh.
ReplyDeleteYou did a terrific job, especially on top of the conference! I'm impressed by how well you managed running/walking and eating well while on the road and busy with professional stuff. What great momentum to carry you into the new semester!
ReplyDelete