Thursday, February 4, 2016

Thursday Threads: Pants

It's often pretty challenging for me to find jeans or pants that fit me well. However, the other day after brunch I happened into Banana Republic, tried on a pair of pants, and ended up buying two different patterns because they seemed to be of quality material and didn't have a giant gap in the back. Please don't mind me while I repeatedly rotate them over the next few weeks.

Pants - Banana Republic, Blouse - Modcloth, Cardigan - Thrifted (Banana Republic), Shoes - Nine West
Pants - Banana Republic, Sweater - Target, Shoes - John Fluevog
Is there an item of clothing for which you find it notoriously difficult to shop?

7 comments:

  1. Fun, I love the pants you chose! I do ok with finding pants - most of mine are from BR as they fit me so well! I have trouble finding button down shirts that fit well. A lot of them seem to gap out in the button area. I'm not very chesty so I don't really understand why that happens!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some button downs do that with me as well. Very annoying!

      Delete
  2. Those are some nice pants - I love the patterned ones! I always find tops really hard to find in a good fit ... the struggle is real.

    Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that black stripped top!!

    I have the worst time finding pants my size and my lenth... I'm short, and most pants drag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your pants, they are the hardest thing to shop for! You could really do a lot with both of those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have issues buying jeans. Work slacks are easier as they are more "boxy" whereas jeans are more fitted and I have short legs and a round bottom! Actually my favorite pair of jeans just ripped up the back and I am really not looking forward to going shopping for another pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeans, like pants, are hard for me to find too. I used to have really good luck with one fit of a particular brand and then they stopped making them leading to years of jeans-buying angst. I'm glad that I've finally found another brand (Loft) that makes jeans that fit me well.

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.