Wednesday: off - in the car
Thursday: 3 mile run in Madison
Friday: off - in the car
Saturday: 30 day shred
2 mile interval run
Sunday: 2.5 mile treadmill run
Monday: 6 mile treadmill run
Tuesday: off
I loved running in Madison. I was also happy that 30 Day Shred didn't kick my ass too badly - even though I hadn't done it for three weeks.
The not so good was that I had considered going to yoga on Monday night, as well, but my legs just felt dead after 6 miles. I had no desire to spend most of the class in child's pose or falling over.... I know that 6 miles isn't all that far, but my base dipped pretty low in April and May, and I'm just starting to get a decent foundation put down again.
Right now I'm feeling that a marathon might actually be in the cards for October, but I don't want to make a decision until after we get moved. This next month is going to be crazy. Between Italy and the move, I will only have nine working days. I refuse to take work with me on my honeymoon. So I guess I better get my rear in gear and get to revising.
What was your best work out of the week? What's on your agenda for this hump day?
Today my legs are feeling the effects of a 4-mile hill run yesterday. It was slow, but it was probably the best workout I've had in a long time!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to taking advantage of another low-humidity day and getting in 5 or so miles this afternoon!
Madison is an awesome town for outdoors activities... so many parks, trails, bike paths, lake paths... it's definitely on my short list of places I'd live.
ReplyDelete