Dearest readers, I'm so grateful to you for reading my little corner of the internet, so I wanted to give you the chance to win something in order to say thank you for reading and commenting! CSN stores has generously offered to sponsor this giveaway. You can win a $60 gift card to spend at any of CSN's 200+ stores. If I could enter my own giveaway, I'd probably be most interested in one of their nightstands! The winner will be able to use it however they wish.
All you have to do to enter this giveaway is leave a comment with a valid email address (so I can contact you) letting me know what you would use the $60 gift card to purchase at CSN stores if you are the winner!
For a second chance to win be a follower of my blog and let me know in an additional comment that you are following.
For a third chance to win tweet or blog about this giveaway and leave yet another comment with a link to that tweet or post.
I'll close this giveaway and pick a winner next Thursday, September 30 at 11:59 pm (EST) and pick a winner the following morning! This giveaway is open to US and Canadian readers only, with many apologies to international readers. Canadian readers should also be aware that there may be international shipping costs.

I love shoes and the Naturalizer Karelia are so cute. I might want to put this towards purchasing these.
ReplyDeletemsgb245 at gmail dot com
I can be e-mailed at forwardfootstrides (at) yahoo (dot) com if I win.
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteI also linked to this giveaway in my sidebar.
ReplyDeleteI think buy an Emerilware Dutch Oven. Always wanted to try one!
ReplyDeletequitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
I follow!
ReplyDeletequitecontrary1977@hotmail.com
I'm a (history) PhD student who follows your blog and I could definitely use the gift card. My first thought was to put it toward a good office chair, but I'm liking suburban prep's idea of Naturalizer shoes!
ReplyDeletesunrisescholar at gmail dot com
I would get some Farberware.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.csnstores.com/Farberware-50012-FBR1077.html
tahearn at roadrunner dot com
I am following on google.
ReplyDeletetahearn at roadrunner dot com
I tweeted at
ReplyDelete@tahearn
http://twitter.com/tahearn/status/25395092800
tahearn at roadrunner dot com
I would buy a new rug for my office. It's very cold and a rug would warm it right up! zacademic@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteAlso a follower!
ReplyDeleteI would get Christmas presents for my son.A little Tikes police car is one thing on my list
ReplyDeletejacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
I am new follower number 42.Yay!!!Jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/meeyeehere/status/25402736660
ReplyDeleteI tweeted too
jacksoncrisman@yahoo.com
I can be emailed at pamfrench at hotmail dot com.
ReplyDeleteI'm putting a link on my sidebar right now.
ReplyDeleteI would buy coffee in bulk and buy some blank cds
ReplyDeleteboring but very important
truthhole@gmail.com
I would buy coffee in bulk and buy some blank cds
ReplyDeleteboring but very important
truthhole@gmail.com
I am following you
ReplyDeleteWhat wouldn't I get? They have everything! I'd probably start with a new coffeemaker. And maybe a second dog bed, after Calvin stops destroying the old one. The baking molds are cute too! So much to choose from!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I already follow you. ;)
I'd use this towards getting one of the le creuset french ovens. They're so expensive!
ReplyDeletelyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I’m following you publicly via GFC. ID: lyndadawinda1074
ReplyDeletelyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I posted this giveaway on my left side bar of my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://thespanglyprincess.blogspot.com/
lyndadawinda1074 at yahoo dot com
I really would love to apply this GC to a new kitchen faucet!!
ReplyDeleteshawneeh at yahoo dot com
I'd use it toward a guidecraft kitchen helper. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteI follow on gfc
ReplyDeletelovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (dot) com
I'm in the market for a new comforter for my bed, so that's where I'd use it!
ReplyDeleteI follow!
ReplyDeletePosting on my blog
ReplyDeleteI'd use it towards Georgia Boots for my son!
ReplyDeleteheatheranne99 at gmail dot com
Blog follower!
ReplyDeleteheatheranne99 at gmail dot com
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/ScoomerBlog/status/25573275852
heatheranne99 at gmail dot com
I would like to buy some Graham & Brown paintable wallpaper from CSN. It's the neatest thing since ice cream!
ReplyDeletetammigirl at gmail
I am a new blog follower.
ReplyDeleteHeather Smith
ReplyDeleteourkidsmom @ gmail dot com
following on GFC as Heather
ReplyDeletetweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/ourkidsmom/status/25649469381
I would buy the Rowenta Auto-Steam Iron
ReplyDeletenblexp at gmail dot com
i'm a public follower on gfc
ReplyDeletenblexp at gmail dot com
blogged about the giveaway here
ReplyDeletehttp://thatlittlehouse.blogspot.com/2010/09/win-60-gift-certificate-to-csn-stores_27.html
nblexp at gmail dot com
I would get the Peace Moccasins Margaret Boot.
ReplyDeleteinitialed.t (at) gmail.com
I'd get a new set of knives!
ReplyDeleteI follow you via GFC!
ReplyDeleteI would go for a Bose Balance Ball or some nice thigns for my house.
ReplyDeleteI can be emailed at ppeac078 at uottawa dot ca
Hey!! I just became a follower. :) I love CSN! I would love to have another hangbag. I also blogged about your giveaway.
ReplyDeletehttp://jandvgraham.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-csn-giveaway.html
Forgot to leave my email address. Sorry about that. jv_graham@yahoo.com
ReplyDelete