Saturday, October 23, 2010

13.1 Done!

I'll write up a fuller race report soon, but I just wanted to say that I showed up for the race on the correct day and ran it.  Race results aren't posted yet so I don't know my official time, but according to my Garmin I ran it in about 2:35.  I definitely didn't make my pace goal, but I also didn't really realize that this was more of a trail race than a road race, so I'm okay with that.  More details soon.  Now I must brunch!
Source

11 comments:

  1. Yay! Great job--and yes, trails are much slower than the road. Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing! Great job. You should be very proud of your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! Hope you had a wonderful post-race brunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job! woo-hoo!

    go enjoy the weekend now...;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the 13.1! I was thinking about you this morning:) Looking forward to the details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Trail running is so much more involved- my pace is always significantly slower. i am impressed with your time! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.