Well, my workouts this week were limited by a student organization field trip and an unfortanate bout of a stomach bug, but I did get in a few miles....
Wednesday: 3.12 mile run with some members of my women's running group
5 mile bike commute
Thursday: off - took some students to the museum
Friday: off - exhausted from what ended up being a 15 hour workday the day before
Saturday: 2 mile treadmill run
Core work: 10 lunges, 100 crunches, 20 pushups
Sunday: 10.5 mile long run
Monday: 45 minutes Vinyasa Yoga
Tuesday: off - I was so ill that I took a sick day from work as well as from working out.
This was not my best week. I'm taking today off as well since I worked today but am feeling a little drained after yesterday's bout of illness. I'm planning short runs for tomorrow and Friday and then Sunday I'll be half-marathoning! How was your work out week?
Ooooooh. best wishes at the HM this weekend
ReplyDelete1.Sounds like a rough week and I do hope you're feeling better.
ReplyDelete2. Please tell about why you like or dislike running with a group! I posted about this last week:))
3. Lots of luck on Sunday. I'm racing that day too. When I'm posting my results you'll be starting off!