Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Workout Wednesday 10/27

Wednesday: off - due to illness

Thursday: 3 mile treadmill run
Core work: 10 lunges, 100 crunches, 20 push ups

Friday: off

Saturday: 13.1 miles (Mankato Half-Marathon)

Sunday: 2 mile recovery run

Monday: 4 mile run
Core work: 12 lunges, 100 crunches, 20 pushups

Tuesday: off - I had an extra obligation on campus that kept me there late.

It's a busy part of the semester, so I'm finding it hard to find the hours to fit everything in.  All I can do is keep trying to make it all happen.  How was your workout week?

2 comments:

  1. I just caught up on your half post, great job!!! love the pancakes at the end. It's great you're fitting everything in while being busy at school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous--you actually do core work! I just write it in on my "plan." Good luck with your marathon training!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.