![]() |
| Source |
I do have a couple of issues with these streaming videos. One is that there doesn't seem to be a way to make them full screen. (If anyone else is doing this challenge and has found a way to view full screen, please let me know!) I also have to admit that I don't love that just as soon as you are instructed to settle into savasana the clip comes to an end with music that makes me feel like I'm in an elevator.
Having these resources, in spite of those couple of shortcomings, in addition to the podcasts I have from Yoga Download and from my own experience with kundalini yoga and the ashtanga primary series is allowing me to accomplish my goal of practicing yoga at home regularly. Since Monday I've done three of the sequences provided by Yoga Journal and a short asana practice on my own.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.