In the - column this week:
- I was traveling this week and that always throws a wrench in my schedule. This was further complicated by some things going awry. I just tried to go with the flow. I haven't run since Monday....
- My slight lead on class prep, etc. has been completely lost due to travel and other responsibilities. And I have several stacks of grading to do. Argh!
- My mom can't get into see a specialist following her tests on her back until sometime next month. In the meantime, she's gone back to work. She is tough as nails, but I'm sure she's in more pain than she's letting on.
In the + column:
+ I visited a place that I really liked and met some really great people.
+ I have been really excited about my research lately. I wish I had more time to devote to it, but, after getting some space from the project, I feel ready to tackle turning my dissertation into a book manuscript.
+ I think my legs will be fresh for me to go tackle seven miles this afternoon. I might even still have some energy to root for the Steelers this evening!
I hope you've all had a great week with more pluses than minuses! Are you watching the Super Bowl today? Are you a partisan of either of the teams?
we have tickets to Wicked at 2pm. I'm way more excited about that than the superbowl. Going to a superbowl party after and I really dont' care who wins
ReplyDeleteI hope all goes well with your mama! Enjoy your run..your legs will be happy to get out there!
ReplyDelete