Sorry you had a rough week, but getting flowers is so nice! Wow! I love having fresh flowers on the kitchen table. Hopefully, next week will be better and if it's not, you'll know you have a very nice guy by yr side to help you through.
Thanks for reading and commenting! I love hearing from readers and other bloggers! As an academic and a writer, feedback means a lot to me, so I try to return every comment that I get.
Sorry that you had a rough week. Flowers are beautiful. Hopefully that helped. :-)
ReplyDeleteThat is such a beautiful bouquet! Hope they brightened your day. :) They brightened mine just looking at them.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Pam! They definitely did!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lisa! Hopefully next week will be better!
ReplyDeleteAw, that is awesome! Unexpected flowers like that are the best kind! What a sweet husband!
ReplyDeleteAnd it seems like A LOT of people had bad weeks this week!!
Sorry you had a rough week, but getting flowers is so nice! Wow! I love having fresh flowers on the kitchen table. Hopefully, next week will be better and if it's not, you'll know you have a very nice guy by yr side to help you through.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lisa! He is a great guy.
ReplyDeleteGracias, nena! I hope next week is better too!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet of him! I hope they cheered you up.
ReplyDeleteWhat a great surprise!!! That's the best;-) Hope you're having a better weekend;-)
ReplyDelete